Pursuant to Chapter 44, Florida Statutes, arbitration is a process whereby a neutral third person or panel considers the facts and arguments presented by the parties and renders a decision which may be binding or nonbinding. All arbitrators seeking to be court-appointed must complete a training program approved by the Supreme Court of Florida. See Rule 11.020 of the Florida Rules for Court Appointed Arbitrators.
Joel Ewusiak is available to serve as an arbitrator in both binding and non-binding arbitration proceedings. Joel has also completed the Florida Supreme Court Approved Court-Appointed Arbitrator Training Program. Joel is on the court-certified arbitrator lists maintained by the following judicial circuit courts:
- Fifth Judicial Circuit (Citrus, Hernando, Lake, Marion, and Sumter Counties): List
- Sixth Judicial Circuit (Pasco and Pinellas Counties): List is Not Currently Available
- Ninth Judicial Circuit (Orange and Osceola Counties): List
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit (DeSoto, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties): List
- Thirteenth Judicial Circuit (Hillsborough County): List
- Twentieth Judicial Circuit (Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties): List
For more information concerning Joel's arbitrator services, please visit the Arbitrator page on this website.